To enjoy the most relaxing trips to Ninh Binh, we would like to provide you the useful answers for traveling to Ninh Binh
1. How to get to Ninh Binh?
Ninh Binh is about 110 kms from Hanoi, you can get there by:
– Train: Train leaves at Hanoi Railway Station, timetable is publicized there, you can go to the Station to buy the ticket by your self.
– Bus: You can book the bus trip only to Ninh Binh at any travel agents in Hanoi. Ticket fare is around 12 USD/person/1 way
– Day trips: That is the easiest thing to do, please book the day trip to visit Ninh Binh, tour from 40 – 70 USD/person due to its quality and group size.
2. How is the weather like in Ninh Binh?
Ninh Binh is located in the North of Vietnam, so it is tropical climate with 4 seasons per year: Springs from Feb to end of March, summer from April to July, auturmn from August to November and the winter from December to January. It is hot and humid in the summer and it is cold in the winter, so if you travel to Ninh Binh in different time of a year, please prepare suitable clothes.
3. Where to visit in Ninh Binh?
– Hoa Lu ancient citadel in the 10th century: This is the first place you should visit.
– Tam Coc: it is famous for boating on Ngo Dong river to visit 3 under water cave. It is predicted to be the first place to visit in 50 famous destinations in the world in 2018 by Insider.
– Bai Dinh pagoda complex: There, you can visit the new and biggest pagoda in ASEAN, with a lot of world records by electric car.
– Trang An sanctuary: You can enjoy the terrific boating trip on the river where Skull Island Film’s part was made there.
– Mua cave: Located in between Tam Coc and Trang An, Mua cave has a great outlook of wild stalagmites and stalactites inside. There is a path with steps up to the top of mountain called Ngoa Long where you can have the one million dollar view down to Tam Coc valley. A lot of writers worldwide have voted for the best view mountain in Asia.
– Van Long reserve: Boating on the river with wild life
– Cuc Phuong National Park: This is rainforest where a lot of flora and fauna live, you should visit Primate Rescue Center there or One Thousand Year Old Tree or Cave of Prehistoric Man
4. Where to stay overnight?
There are many bungalows or home stays owned by the locals, they are in low budget. There are also hotels or resorts, however, you could travel by yourself, just book the bus tickets then rent a motorbike to discover. If you are looking for a well arranged day tour, go with us.
5. How much you could spend for overnight one day in Ninh Binh
Normally, one night a the hostel costs you around 5 USD/person including breakfast, 2 star hotel is about 30 USD/night. Normal lunch or dinner is about 3 USD/person with small restaurant for locals. So you can spend from 25 to 40 USD/person/day.