10 DAYS EXPERIENCE VIETNAM
Vietnam – the country of the beautiful landscapes. Once you come to visit, you will be surprised by its beauty. This tour consists of the most interesting tourist attractions from the North to the South of the country. With many trekking, kayaking, biking activities, 10 days Vietnam is the best choice to discover Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Meal: No)
Day 2: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Overnight cruises in Lan Ha Bay (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi (Meals: B, L,)
Day 4: Free day – night train to Da Nang (Meals: B, L,)
Day 5: Arrive Da Nang train station and transfer to Hoi An (Meals: B)
Day 6: Boat and sampan tour in Hoi An – Coconut Jungle (Meals: B,)
Day 7: Biking tour to Tra Que Village in Hoi An (Meals: B, L,)
Day 8: Hoi An flight to Ho Chi Minh city (Meals: B,)
Day 9: Mekong delta tour – My Tho & Ben Tre (Meals: B, L,)
Day 10: Airport transfer – Tour ends.
Day 01: Airport pick up – Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Pick up at the airport then transfer to hotel in Hanoi. Check in hotel and free time to see Hanoi City. Overnight in Hanoi
Note: Check in time after 12:30 P.M
Day 02: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Overnight cruises in Lan Ha Bay (Meals: B, L, D)
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus departing to Lan Ha Bay with stopovers for refreshing en-route.
12:30 – Arrive harbor, get on cruise and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin
13:00 – Have lunch with Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through these islands
14:30 – Cruising through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary karst landscape landscapes. Explore the bay by kayak
16:30 – Enjoy Swimming in nearby area, you can freeze jumping or diving from the top of the boat in to water.
18:00 – Come back to cruise later to enjoy sun set party and cooking class with fresh spring roll, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits on sundeck.
19:00 – Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
20:00 – Join the fishing excursion or singing karaoke, have a drink or dancing at the bar. Overnight on board
Day 03: Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi (Meals: B, L,)
06:00 – Waking up enjoying beautiful moments when a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay
07:00 – Your breakfast will be ready in quite bay.
08:00 – Start riding bicycle 5 km to Viet Hai – A small village in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of the Cat Ba National Park.
09:30 – Riding back to our boat have shower then before checking out
11:00 – Lunch is served on boat, have good meal
12:00 – Disembark at to harbor. Get on the bus back to Hanoi, say goodbye Amazing Cat Ba Island
16:30 – Back to Hanoi. Recheck in hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 04: Free day – night train to Da Nang (Meals: B, L,)
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for soft – Sleeper train to Da Nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 14 – 16 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at noon time of the next day.
Day 05: Arrive Da Nang train station and transfer to Hoi An (Meals: B)
Arrive Da Nang train station. Our driver will pick up on arrival and then transfer to Hoi An Ciy which located 30 km away. Check in your hotel and free time to visit. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 06: Boat and sampan tour in Hoi An – Coconut Jungle (Meals: B,)
08:00 – You will be picked up at your hotel by mini-van then transfer to a local fishing village. Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community.
09:00 – Get on boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River. Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing. Enjoy and participate into the cultural folk music then experience and enjoy Basket boat dancing on the water which shown by crews and learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats.
Continue explore the tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways.
10:30 – Back on boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink
11:30 – Return to hotel. Trip end
Day 07: Biking tour to Tra Que Village in Hoi An (Meals: B, L,)
08:00 – Our Guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and start the tour. You will ride bicycle to Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. We continue to cycle to Tra Que vegetable village where we will have a cooking class.
At Tra Que, we will have a welcome drink for rest. Then, we walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields, using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
At the lunch time you will go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. With the instructions of the chef, you will learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked for lunch.
11.30 – Back to your hotel in Hoi an.
Day 08: Hoi An flight to Ho Chi Minh city (Meals: B,)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 09: Mekong delta tour – Cai Be floating market (Meals: B, L,)
07:30 – 08:00 – Pick up at your hotel then enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC.
This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
17:00 – Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 10: Airport transfer – Tour ends.
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and shopping for souvenirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.
- 9 night accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi, Hotel in Hoi An, Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, Cruises in Lan Ha Bay, 01 night sleeping on train with soft sleeper deck.
- Night train ticket from Hanoi to Da nang (4 people sharing 1 cabin)
- 2 day 1 night tour with cruise in Lan Ha Bay – Having a lot of fun.
- Kayaking in Lan Ha bay.
- Biking and cooking trip from Hoi An to Tra Que Village.
- Boat and sampan boat trip in Hoi An.
- Day tour to Mekong Delta.
- Flight ticket from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Private airport transfer at the airports and train station.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included as mentioned on itinerary.
- International flight tickets.
- Visa fee (please make sure you have visa to Vietnam)
- Tips to guide and driver are NOT compulsory but welcome.
- Extra accommodation and extra tour services.
- Beverages, and Personal Expenses; some meals are NOT included.
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages.
Normal Price: 1255 USD / person
- Tour starts everydays, that means “always available” except Vietnamese New Year
- Above package and price is for 3 star hotel and cruise level, if you want to upgaded to 4 or 5 star, please email us !
- You want start the tour from HCMC and finish tour in Hanoi, please advise !
- Surcharge if upgrade from the train ticket to the flight ticket from Hanoi to Danang, please advise !
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm cloths need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- Keep contact with GoAsiaTravel to get support any time.
- Children from 0 to under 3 will be charged 30% to cover for the train and flight tickets.
- Children from 4 to under 9 will be charged 75% to cover for the train and flight tickets and a bed in room with parents.
- Children from 10 above will be charged as adult price.
Organized by Go Asia Travel