- Explore Cuc Phuong National Park.
- Visiting Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An landscape.
- Full inclusion meals in restaurant with local cuisines
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos
- Short cooking class in Trang An bungalow.
Day 1: Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An boating – Cooking Class (B/L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs, you will visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complexes stunningly boast an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each) then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, you arrive at Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you come back to the bungalow restaurant for an interesting Cooking class how to make the local cake, time to relax, read books or swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide.
Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time. In the afternoon, the bus takes you back to the highway to get on our bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Bai Dinh – Trang An – Cuc Phuong
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- 01 night stay at Tam Coc Bungalow (twin/double room)
- Meals as mentioned
- Cooking class
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 3.852.585 Vnđ (165 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.