- Immerse yourself in the limestone karst formations of Dinh Mountain
- Explore the largest pagoda temple complex in Vietnam
- Ride up to the grottoes of Tràng An by traditional sampan
- Cycle along the banks of the canals on rural roads
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of countryside, short-break en route.
11:00 – Arrive Bai Dinh pagoda complex, get on electric cars to visit massive architecture: 500 stone statues of Arhats; Bell tower with 27 tons and 36 tons bronze bell; Golden statue of Goddess of Mercy, walk up summit mountain where 100 tones in weight – 10 meter in hights bronze statue of Bhudda Sakyamuni located. Amazing views, sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story presented by our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
13:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant
14:00 – Embark on a 2 hours – sampan boat in Trang An – A spectacular labyrinth of mirrored waters studded with towering, jungle-clad limestone outcrops. Gently rowed down the exquisite river through numerous caves : Hang Toi, 320 meter long, Sang cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to another world and time.
16:15 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with backdrops of a maze of limestone mountains
17:30 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
20:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 1.265.000 Vnđ (55 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.