- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Visit the King Dinh and King Le temples
- Explore caves on a sampan boat
- Bike around countryside villages
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 1.214.000 Vnđ (52 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.