- Experiencing the 120 km along the Red River Delta with countryside scenery
- Visiting the Trang An landscape, Mua cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Having lunch at restaurant with local cuisines
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos
From 8:00 – 8:30, Our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs.
We arrive Ninh Binh and drive to Mua Cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua Cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located. And then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant, spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus to Trang An.
In the afternoon, You arrive Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
After visting Trang An you get on bus back to Ha Noi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch in our bungalow restaurant
- Car to visit Mua cave and Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Sampan boat trip in Trang An sanctuary, transfer from Bungalow to Bai Dinh pagoda
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
Price: 1.794.000 Vnđ (78 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.