- Experiencing the 120 km along the Red River Delta with countryside scenery
- Visiting the Trang An landscape, Mua cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc.
- Having lunch at restaurant with local cuisines
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos
Day 01: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Cycling in Tam Coc – Overnight at Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. you will visit Hoa Lu which is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small
Kingdom reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th
century, during the Ly Dynasty. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone hills provided good defense for this kingdom against the invaders. There are two 17th Century temples,
modeled after their 11th-century originals that are on most itineraries to Hoa Lu. They are the Dinh Tien Hoang Temple (King Dinh temple) and Le Hoan Temple (King Le Temple). Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, you start an excursion on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc– the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves (Hang Ca – Hang Hai and Hang Ba) and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then we
prepare bicycles for you to discover the nearby attractions with green fields and daily life of the locals. You have your own time to relax, read books or swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar
opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Trang An boating – Cooking Class – Bai Dinh Pagoda (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast, you arrive at Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit
stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you come back to the bungalow restaurant for an interesting Cooking class how to make the local cakes then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant. Check out and clear the bills.
In the afternoon, you visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by
amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complex stunningly boasts an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese
tradition refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each). Then you get on the bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 3.450.000 Vnđ (150 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.