- Experiencing the most famous sites such as: Tam Coc landscape, Bich Dong pagoda, Hoa Lu Ancient capital.
- Visiting the new check in area such as Mua cave for paronamic view.
- Full inclusion meals in restaurant with local cuisines.
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos in Tam Coc.
- Cycling in the countryroad to see buffalos, birds and natural life.
- Explore a local market and enjoy short cooking class.
Day 1: Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel – Cycling to Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Tam Coc Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel to visit King Dinh and Le Temple. Then approach Tam Coc Wharf for buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You cycle back to the Bungalow check in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Local market – Exciting boat trip in Tam Coc – Cycling to Bich Donng – Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then visit morning local market to see how local people exchange goods that you have never seen in the tourist places then enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong river with sampan boat through caves on the stunning river surrounded by Karsts with rich fauna and flora. You finish the boat trip and check out, clear the bills then savoir authentic lunch made by our chef.
In the afternoon, you cycle through peaceful villages with rice fields to visit Bich Dong Pagoda surrounded by lotus lake. You walk up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view of dramatic limestone ridges and dotted hamlets and a particularly refreshing moment, then have afternoon tea to highlight a lovely day and get on bus to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Cycling in Tam Coc
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 3.174.000 Vnđ (138 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.