Experience famous places in Ninh Binh such as Hoa Lu ancient capital, Trang An Landscape and the hottest check-in location named Mua Cave (Hang Mua) – Where you will have great moments and panoramic views from the top of the mountain down to Tam Coc landscape.
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start a 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through the verdant landscape. Stopover for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with a precious view of nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the buffet lunch at our restaurant, a great place to savor the flavors of Vietnamese food.
14:00 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
17:00 – 19:30 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- A buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
Price: 1.845.000 VND / Person
(Approx. 79 USD)
LIMOUSINE BUS ON NEW HIGHWAY TO SAVE YOUR TIME
We offer you the best transport “Limousine Bus” with a maximum capacity of 17 passengers/bus. The huge comfortable chair will help you to feel pampered for the distance of 240 km in the journey. Furthermore, we use the new highway to save time. All your worries will be left behind. We guarantee your satisfaction and serve you with our hearts.