- Experiencing your trekking time in Cuc Phuong National park
- Explore the nature with Trang An landscape, Mua cave for paronamic view, Tuyet Tinh Coc – A new check-in area
- Full inclusion meals in restaurant with local cuisines
- Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos in Trang An
- Overnight in bungalow among the village.
Day 1: Visit Trang An & Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive in Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You relaxingly cycle back to Trang An through the villages with daily life, then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You cycle back to the Bungalow check in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time then get on our bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during the trip
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 3.795.000 Vnđ (165 USD)
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available
- Cancellation policies confirmed by Agent’s applies
- Please check the invoice from your Agent or hotel carefully, as we are unable to verbal agreements
Tam Coc is a quite crowed place because there are hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. Each boat will host maximum 2 people, on the boat, the rower sells goods to you. If you do not want to buy, please say no from beginning.
After finishing the boat trip, you should tip the rower 50,000vnd each to thanks them with great work. They will appreciate.