- Cruise around the karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay.
- Climb to the summit of Titov Island for panoramic views.
- Journey through the uninhabited islets of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy kayaking or bamboo boat activities at Hang Luon.
08:15 – 09:00: Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
The ship will take you on an over 5 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45: Arriving Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
Visiting Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30: Returning to cruise for relaxing and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck, enjoy afternoon tea with great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00: Disembarking for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:00: Dropping off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter area.
- Englis- speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees come on board.
- Complimentary mineral water (2 bottles per person).
- Travel insurance, Tax
- Tips for the guide, personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking (optional)
Price: 1.410.000 Vnđ (60 USD)