This is the difference of what you pay for a budget cruise – a medium level cruise or a luxury cruise:
- This ship with total capacity of 50 passengers but we only host around 30 people for total relaxation and privacy. You do not need to share table with other passengers.
- Limousine transfer with pickup and drop-off included will bring you the total comfort for 350 km round trip drive Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Buffet lunch with a great variety of fresh seafood will bring you more cuisine experience
- With professional guide and crew members, you are well – taken care off.
08:15 – 09:00: Our Limousine and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
The ship will take you on an over 5 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45: Arriving Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
Visiting Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30: Returning to Halong Cruise with Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00: Disembarking for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:00: Dropping off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
-Pick-up and drop-off to/from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
-Shuttle bus Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
-Bottled water (2 bottles per person)
-Welcome drink and fresh fruit on afternoon
-English-speaking tour guide
-Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine and seafood
-5-hour boat cruise
-Sunset party on sundeck
- Pickup from hotels/ accommodation outside of Hanoi’s Old Quarter (guests should instead go to the local tour operator’s office at 8.30 AM)
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat (optional) (3usd – 4usd )
- Gratuities/ holiday surcharge
- Drinks, insurance, Vat tax
Price: 2.232.000 Vnđ (95 USD)
Know before you go:
-Hotel pick-up is included if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem District)
-A passport is not required for this trip
-If your hotel not located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area please make your way to the meeting point
-You can request to join the trip from Ha Long City
-Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
-Please advise if you prefer a non-English-speaking guide.
-Please bring sunglasses, sun cream and bug repellent
-Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves.
- What to bring
Change of clothes
- Not allowed