- Enjoy our amazing Vietnamese culture
- Menu options: Pho-beef/chicken noodle soup, Bun Cha -grilled pork with noodles
- Banh Mi -Vietnamese sandwich, Banh Cuon- steamed rice pancakes with ingredients
- Thit xien nuong-Bbq street pork skewers, Banh Ran Ngot-sweet rice donuts
- Che-sweet dessert soup, Ca phe trung-Hanoi’s famous egg coffee
For your private tour, our guide will come to your hotel located in the old quarter.
During our tour you will have the chance to immerse yourself in our amazing Vietnamese culture through the dishes and history of Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam. We will get into a world full of street food vendors and numerous local eateries that are unlike any place in the world. With the hospitality of our local, knowledgeable, young and enthusiastic team, you will be treated as our friend and bring you to explore plenty of mouth-watering flavor some local food that Ha Noi offers. We cater for everyone, including vegetarian and vegan requirements. Some of our menu options include: Pho (beef/chicken noodle soup), Bun Cha (grilled pork with noodles), Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwich), Banh Cuon (a variety of steamed rice pancakes filled with delicious ingredients), Banh Xeo (fried rice pancakes), Thit xien nuong (Bbq street pork skewers), Banh Ran Ngot (sweet rice donuts), Che (sweet dessert soup), Ca phe trung (Hanoi’s famous egg coffee, plus many more amazing delicacies!
- All street food and some drink as mentioned in itinerary
- English-speaking guide during the trip
- Travel insurance, government tax
- Tips for your guide and personal expense
- Pick-up, drop-off and all transfer during the tour
- Note: Please come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi to start the walking street food tour
Price: 648.000 Vnđ (27 USD)
What to bring – Comfortable shoes
Not allowed – Pets
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change and dependent on the weather conditions
- There will not be a doctor on this tour, and it is not possible to visit a pharmacy
Frequent Asked Question
1. Are the food & drinks included? yes, all meals are included but drinks are excluded. (vegetarian options are available).
2. How far do we need to walk? The walking tour covers about 3 kilometers total – all within the old quarter. (low fitness level required)
3. What happen if it rains? the tour operates in all weather conditions – ponchos are provided free of charge!
4. Are we picked up at our hotel? to ensure the tour starts on time, we request you meet us at our office: Ground Floor – 20 Hang Muoi street, Hoan Kiem district. Here you will meet the tour guide for a briefing and safety instruction before starting the tour.
5. What is the group size? each tour operates with a maximum of 6 guests.