- Visit the Hoa Lu ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple.
- Boat ride in Tran An via water caves surrounded by the mountains.
- Trek up to the Mua Cave viewpoint with spectacular sights of the valley below.
- Enjoy buffet lunch with special local dishes in Ninh Binh.
- Transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi with English-speaking guide.
07:30 – 08:15 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start a 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through the verdant landscape. Stopover for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh and King Le Temples dating back to the 17th Century.
12:30 – Enjoy the buffet lunch at our restaurant, a great place to savor the flavors of Vietnamese food.
13:30 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
16:00 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long Mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with a precious view of nature.
17:00 – 19:30 – Return to our bus and then come back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in the Old Quarter area.
- Round trip transfer by comfortable bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi.
- English-speaking guide during the trip.
- A buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide.
- Personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside the Old Quarter area.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
Price: 1.004.000 VND/Person
(Approx. 43 USD)
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and babies.
- Our bus is just pick you up at your hotel if it is located in the Old Quarter area. If your hotel is not in this area, please go to the pick-up point at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- In case you feel tired and do not want to trek Mua Cave, you can have drinks in the nearby cafes or take pictures at lotus flower swamp.
To visit this Ninh Binh tour, please note that:
– Wear comfortable shoes to be easier to climb approximately 500 stone steps at Mua Cave.
– Bring sunglasses, sun scream, hat, umbrella or raincoat because you will join 2-hour boat trip at Trang An.