- Staying away from the city’s noice for a peace-of-mind journey discovering Ninh Binh’s impressively natural attractions.
- Scenic boat tours along “Halong bay on land” to sightsee pristine natures of limestone mountains & hidden caves in the UNESCO heritage of scenic Trang An Landscape Complex & picturesque Tam Coc area.
- Peaceful walk to view primitive natures & bird sunctuary in Thung Nham resort area.
- Pay a visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th,11th century – interesting insight of the country’s history in the first state of a united nation Dai Co Viet.
- Leisurely biking trip deep into the core area of “Halong bay on land, to visit top Ninh Binh highlights and admire breathtaking landscapes of limestome mountain settings & local villages.
- Panoramic captivation of Ninh Binh’s scenic landscapes in a trekking route with steps to Mua Cave.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Bich Dong (L,D)
At 8h00 am,our guide & driver pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Ninh Binh.After 2 hour drive,we arrive in Tam Coc area – the center of “Halong bay on land” with a beautiful background of many limestone outcrops on land & river.From here, we start biking tour further into hidden trails of Tam Coc area,viewing these impressive mountain settings & peaceful local villages.Leisurely cycling with stops for nice photos & a visit to Bich Dong pagoda (regarded as the second nicest cave in Vietnam), trekking up to pray Buddha & enjoy the panoramic view of the whole region.
The journey is then continued with a nice biking route to pristine & quiet Thung Nham resort where is naturally beautiful with a vast green wetland surrounded by limestone mountains.After the lunch in the resort, we have an exploration of Thung Nham sceneries with nice walks to visit Buddha cave, flower & fruit gardens & the Bird Sunctuary – the home of more than 40 species of birds.
Cycling back to Tam Coc harbour in the late afternoon – the untouristic & quiet moment for a scenicTam Coc rowing boat ride along Ngo Dong river.You will have a pleasant boat journey viewing limestone mountains & rice fields on both sides of the river, and sneaking through three natural caves of beautifully sparkling stalagtites hanging down from the ceiling.
Overnight in Tam Coc
Day 2: Tam Coc – Mua cave – Trang An (L,D)
Afer breakfast in the hotel, we will continue with a healthy biking excursion following the rural roads along mountain ranges & local villages.Firstly, we will stop in Mua cave for a morning exercise of hiking up steps by steps to the peak of mountain.The trek is quite steep & hard on stone steps so keep your pace, conquer the mount slowly and you will be rewarded with a impressive panorama of outstanding landscapes in Tam Coc & Trang An. Chances for picturesque photos.
Proceed on bike to Trang An Ecotourism Complex for another exploration of the caves, limestone outcrops or natural sceneries along the boat journey. Trang An is recognized as the mixed cultural & natural world heritage site by UNESCO; and the impressive site of shooting the lastest “Kong:Skull Island” movie.Trang An boat tour promises you an exciting journey of many interesting experiences.
After a lunch of local Vietnamese dishes in a local restaurant,we have a short bike ride to Hoa Lu ancient capital – the heart of Vietnam in the 10th & 11th century, paying a visit to two remain temples:King & Le Temples.The visit offers you deep understanding of Vietnam’s history under Dinh, Le & Ly dynasties and good insight of the 17th century’s architectural values reflected in those temples.
Then, our driver pick you up & transfer back to Hanoi.The end of 2 day Ninh Binh biking tour is finished when we are at the doorsteps of your hotel.
- Tourguide & transfer with driver following the itinerary.
- Private boat tour in Tam Coc & Trang An
- Sightseeing entrance fees following the itinerary.
- Bike rental fees.
- Meals as stated in the program.
- One night accomodation in hotel in Tam Coc.
- A bottle of mineral water/person/day.
- Personal expences, drinks, tips
- Travel insurance, extra-travel program….
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Price: Call For Pricing