- Passing Red river delta with green fields
- Have lunch with Vietnamese cuisines
- Visit floating village and kayaking/bambooboat
- Visit Sung Sot cave
- Visit Titov island with swimming on the beach
- Enjoy afternoon tea
From 08:15: Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30: Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45: Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:30: Drop off at your hotel/stay, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.10 AM)
- Children under 5 years old are FOC
- Children from 6 to under 9 years old are charged 50%
- Children from 9 years old and above are charged 100%
Things to bring with
- You should take hat, insect repellent, camera
- You should take warm clothes from October to February
You should get up early and have breakfast