- Explore the vibrant and fascinating country of Vietnam, with stop overs in 3 top tourism centers: Hanoi, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Take an overnight boat cruise through the spectacular Ha Long Bay with plenty of fun activities onboard and onshore, including cooking classes, squid fishing and kayaking.
- Discover colorful ethnic people in Sapa trip. If you love trekking, this is your right place.
- Travel and explore lovely Hoi An Town in your special way: by bike
- Feel history come alive as you explore the My Son Holy Land and the Cu Chi Tunnel.
- Discover the beautiful Mekong Delta and experience local daily life by joining a day tour to the Cai Be Floating Market.
- Transport , transfers and most of your meals are taken care of for you, and your tour guide is always on hand to help.
- Your tour allows you plenty of free time to explore Vietnam at your leisure.
- All hotels are highly recommended by tourists on Tripadvisor and guidebook.
Day 01: Airport pick up – Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Pick up at the airport then transfer to Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel hotel or similar in Hanoi. Check in hotel and free time to see Hanoi City. Overnight in Hanoi
Note: Check in time after 12:30 P.M
Day 02: Hanoi- Halong bay – Overnight on Cruises(Meals: B, L, D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as cruising among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L )
06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09h00 – 10h00: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
10h15: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30: Disembark cruise
12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (B,L)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 5: Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Check in hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meal: B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 10.30 am.
Day 7: Da Nang pick up – Check in hotel in Hoi An town (meal: No)
Train arrive on the next day. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Day 8: Hoi An – My Son tour (Meal: B,L)
7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river.
13:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Our driver will pick you up to local restaurant for lunch. Back to your hotel after lunch & End your trip!.
Day 9: Hoi An Free day (Meal: B, )
You are free to dicover the ancient town. If you need a tour, please contact Go Asia Travel.
There are some tours available such as: biking and cooking class in Tra Que vegetable village, Hoi An Eco tour…
Day 10: Hoi An – Airport transfer – Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 11: HCMC – Mekong delta – Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L )
You are picked up at hotel between 7:30AM to 8:00AM and start a full day to explore the Mekong Delta. For those with just a short time, this trip provides an overview of this typical Vietnam. On the way you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (3 hours drive).
After arrival in Cai Be, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetations of Mekong Delta and the lively floating market buyers bargaining. Next a rowing boat rides on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard to visit the daily activities the handicraft villages of local people. Break time for lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here, you will have a pleasant time riding bicycles to the villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock.
After lunch, take a boat along the Mekong River to Vinh Long – a center of tropical fruit; stop in for a short visit to Vinh Long market. Go across My Thuan suspension bridge and drop by Mekong Rest Stop before going back to Saigon.
Day 12: HCMC – Cu Chi Tunnel Tour (Meal: B, L )
08:30 – Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
12:00 – Have lunch in a local restaurant.
13:00 – Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
14:00 – Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 13: HCMC Free day (Meal: B )
You are free after a long trip from North to South of Vietnam, if you need a tour organized please email Go Asia Travel.
Day 14: HCMC – Airport transfer – end the trip (Meal: B )
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and shopping for souvernirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.
If you want to extend your trip to Phu Quoc Island or Siem Reap Cambodia, please contact Go Asia Travel to book it in advance. This extra fee is optional and not included in the price.
- 13 nights 3 star accommodation included 11 nights in hotel, 1 nights on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh city
- Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-con, 1 way, 4 people sharing a cabin)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang airport and HCMC airport
- Train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang
- Bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi with bottles of water, guide and snack
- Bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi with bottles of water, guide
- Guided Tour to villages in Sapa – 2 days
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on V’Spirit Classic Cruises or similar
- Guided Tour to My Son hollyland with boat trip back to Hoi An
- Guided tour to Mekong delta – Cai Be floating market – Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned.
- Kayaking in Halong bay.
- Cooking class in Halong bay.
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned.
- International flight tickets.
- Visa letter and visa stamp fee to Vietnam.
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses.
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages.
Normal price: 1.460 USD/ 1 person (in twin sharing room)
Single supplement: 605 USD
- You want start the tour from HCMC and finish tour in Hanoi, please advise !
- Children from 5-9 year old: 75% as adult, above 9 year old: 100% as adult
- Single supplement: 400 USD
- You want extend your trip, please advise !
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm cloths need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- Keep contact with GoAsiaTravel to get support any time.
Hotel list in package (the first priority)
|Hotel in Hanoi (03 nights)
|Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel
|No 3 Hang Dau, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi, Vietnam
|Hotel in Sapa (01 nights)
|Sapa Lodge Hotel
|18A Muong Hoa street, Sapa Town,Sapa, Vietnam.
|Hotel in Hoi An (03 nights)
|Vinh Hung 3 hotel (Vinh Hung Library Hotel)
|96 Ba Trieu St., Hoi An Ancient Town, Quang Nam
|Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (04 nights)
|Silverland Central Hotel
|14-16 Le Lai St, Ben Thanh Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam